Blockchain specialization by Coursera
This specialty introduces blockchain, a versatile technology that permits peer-to-peer transfer of digital assets without intermediaries, and is predicted to own the identical impact as the Internet. Specifically, it prepares students to edit on the Ethereum blockchain. These four lessons provide students with:
- understanding and knowledge of the essential principles of blockchain,
- established skills for designing and implementing smart contracts,
- ways to develop blockchain-divided applications,
- and information about ongoing blockchain frameworks of the whole sector.
The technology covers a large range of important topics, from cryptographic support to blockchain technology to the compatibility of fixed applications within the Ethereum blockchain environment.
- Time duration – 64 hours
- Shareable Certificate
- Automated Reading Option
- Study & Reading Videos
- Practice Questions
- Scheduled Tasks with Peer Response
- Questions Answered
- Limited Planning Assignments
Link :- https://www.coursera.org/specializations/blockchain?aid=true#enroll
2 . Certified Blockchain Professional Course by 101 Blockchains
101 Blockchains is a broad platform focused on effective blockchain training and certification programs. We have helped many professionals reach the subsequent level in their careers and develop new blockchain skills.
- Blend-based blockchain certificates designed for this blockchain-based job market.
- Demo videos and active exercises to assist you prepare for real-world activities in blockchain-based roles.
- Reaching day and night customer support with a quick response to seamless learning.
- The much-needed video tutorials and additional learning resources, and simple access to easy learning.
- 66 lessons
- Price: $ 399.0
- Shareable Certificates.
- Training packages for group learning needs
- In-depth training with expert details
- Inexpensive prices have a guaranteed value
- Large collection of blockchain training courses
- Details of an expert on a long-term topic
- Integrated and interactive learning experiences
Link: – https://academy.101blockchains.com/courses/blockchain-expert-certification
3 . IBM Blockchain Certification Course
Blockchain is an emerging technology that may greatly improve banking, supply chain, and other operational networks and might create new opportunities for innovation. Businesses contain many examples of networks of people and organizations working together to form value and wealth. These networks work together in markets that exchange goods within the form of goods and services between participants.
Video and lab lessons during this tutorial facilitate you to be told about the business blockchain and explore the key application scenarios that show how technology adds value. This tutorial focuses on:
- Discover Blockchain
- Leverage blockchain benefits
- Transform your business with blockchain
- Blockchain asset transfer
- Transfer assets
- Duration – 3 hours
- Level – Beginners
- Course staff – Ant Cole, Dave Gorman
Link :- https://cognitiveclass.ai/courses/blockchain-course
4. Blockchain 2022 – Complete Blockchain Course for Beginners by Udemy
This Blockchain tutorial will provide you with a solid foundation on which to start out your journey within the Blockchain world. You will get to grasp everything about Blockchain and related technologies like Smart Contract, Ethereum and Blockchain apps within the world. The lesson will facilitate your learn:
- Blockchain Basics
- Distributed Ledger Technology and the way to use it in Blockchain
- Differences between Database and Blockchain
- Cryptographic and Cryptographic Hash functions in Blockchain
- How Consensus Algorithm and Blockchain Block Mining Work – A Peer-to-Peer Network, Job Proof Algorithm
- Sample code to know how hashing works?
- How does Cryptocurrency work?
- What could be a Smart Contract and the way it works in a very Blockchain environment?
- How does one choose Blockchain over traditional programs?
- Architecture of Ethereum, Hyperledger and Corda; three leading Blockchain technology platforms
- Which Blockchain platforms between Ethereum, Hyperledger or Corda will work best for you?
- How will Blockchain transform various industries including Supply Chain, Finance, Provence?
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Price: ₹455
- Shareable Certificate
- Lifetime access
Link :- https://www.udemy.com/course/learn-blockchain-technology-and-cryptocurrency-for-beginners/
5. Blockchain Basics by LinkedIn Learning
The concept of code trading has disrupted various industries, providing ways to direct everything from financial services to proprietary management. During this introductory level study, learn what blockchain is and what it can mean for you. The course comprises of :
- Trust over the web
- Risk management on the net today
- Rethinking traditional client-server computing
- What is Blockchain Technology?
- What problems does blockchain solve?
- Bitcoin gives birth to blockchain
- The basics of how blockchain works
- The growth of crypto coins and crypto tokens
- Transforming Transactions
- Blockchain ecosystem
- Future of blockchain innovation
- Challenges to be solved
- Obstacles to broad blockchain
- Challenges that blockchain presents to enterprises
Duration: 1 hour 6 min
Link :- https://www.linkedin.com/learning/blockchain-basics-14414119
6. Blockchain Technology by EDX
Developed by the School of the Computer Science department of UC Berkeley, this study provides a summary of the many topics related to building on the foundation of Bitcoin and blockchain technology. You will learn:
- Official definition of the distribution of agreement with basic topics
- Other consensus approaches to Bitcoin’s Proof-of-work, which include Proof of Stake, voting-based algorithms, and organizational consensus.
- A sort of enterprise-level blockchain implementation, like JP Morgan’s Forum, Ripple, Tender mint, and Hyperledger, including cases using the blockchain industry, ICOs, and therefore the growing regulations surrounding the blockchain.
- Measurement challenges and barriers to widespread blockchain adoption, yet as possible solutions within a selected scale (e.g., increase in block size, Separate Witness, Lightning Network) and horizontal measurements (e.g., sidechains).
- An experimental examine blockchain businesses today, like venture capitalism, ICOs, and crowdfunding.
- Duration: 24 hours (approx.)
- Price: ₹7,740
Link :- https://www.edx.org/course/blockchain-technology
7 . Become a Blockchain Developer with Udacity
This course will help you to learn the basics of the blockchain platform. Create your own blockchain, and protect digital assets using a blockchain identity. Explore the Ethereum platform, and use Solidity and smart contracts to upgrade your country-divided app. The course will cover the following topics:
- Blockchain Fundamentals
- Ethereum Smart Contracts, Tokens and Dapps
- Blockchain Architecture
- Dapp with autonomous smart contracts and oracles
- Real-world projects from industry experts
- Technical mentor support
- Career services
- Flexible learning program
- Duration: 160 hours
Link :- https://www.udacity.com/course/blockchain-developer-nanodegree–nd1309
8 . Blockchain Developer Certification course by Dooey
This Blockchain Developer Certificate Training offers a view of Bitcoin, Hyperledger, Ethereum, and Multichain blockchain platforms. In this tutorial, you will use tools like Ganache, Truffle, Meta Mask, and Geth for blockchain applications, learn how to set up a private blockchain network using Hyperledger Composer, and use smart contract to Ethereum. After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Explain blockchain technologies and their key concepts
- Explain the processes of Bitcoin transaction
- Work with Ethereum delivery tools
- Post private Ethereum blockchain
- Work with Hyperledger projects
- Run a business network using Hyperledger Composer
- Build and implement smart contracts in the Ethereum testing network
- Create a private blockchain using Multichain
- Describe future prospects and cases of real-world blockchain use
Duration: 48 hours
Price: $ 749.00
Link :- https://dooey.org/product/blockchain-developer/
9. Certified Blockchain Course by Henry Harvin education
This Blockchain Certification Training course provides an overview of the Bitcoin, Ethereum, Hyperledger, and Multichain blockchain platforms. In addition, you will learn to use tools like Truffle, Ganache, Geth, and Meta Mask to build Blockchain applications. Also, in this Blockchain Certificate Training Tutorial learn how to set up a private blockchain network using Hyperledger Composer and apply smart contracts to Ethereum.
Therefore, with this tutorial, you will understand many of the benefits, methods, and structures of Blockchain technology. Also, how to create a Blockchain network, how to send it to real-world applications, and much more. It has 7 modules:
- Introduction to Blockchain
- Cryptography in Blockchain
- Bitcoin and Bitcoin Mining
- Blockchain – Ethereum
- Use cases
Duration: 32 hours
Link :- https://www.henryharvin.com/
10. Blockchain certification by Blockchain Council
The Certified Blockchain Expert program has a comprehensive curriculum that will introduce you to various aspects of Blockchain technology and its growing industry. The certificate will also help you to understand Blockchain-based business applications.This training program will take you through the various aspects of Blockchain technology and how they affect business needs. Additionally, you will learn how to interact with business executives in a practical way and tailor their needs with efficient and effective solutions, spread across areas in their hearts. All in all, this certificate will give you a great competitive advantage. It includes:
Introduction to Course
Origin of Blockchain Technology
Introduction to Blockchain
- Duration: 8 hours
- Price: ₹11,499
- Shareable Certificate
Link :- https://www.blockchain-council.org/certifications/certified-blockchainprofessional-expert/